- Carved out of a single block of Walnut, Cherry or Ash the Canadiano is an elegantly minimal pour-over method of brewing coffee. This system makes a full-body, rich and smooth cup of coffee with no need for any replacement parts or paper filters. Producing no waste, this coffee maker is one of the most environmentally conscious coffee brewers available.
- Zero Waste & Zero Parts: Designed with an ultra-fine, medical-grade stainless-steel, you will never need paper filters or replacement parts.
- No Plastic: All parts are made with biodegradable or recyclable natural material. Including packaging and finishes.
- Easy to Clean: Just rinse it under the tap.
- Hand-Crafted in Canada: Made in Toronto. We use locally sourced FSC certified wood milled in Ontario, Canada.
- Remarkable Coffee: Canadiano makes a well-rounded, rich and smooth cup of coffee with a velvet texture.
- Put your Canadiano on top of a coffee cup.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Canadiano Organic Roast.
If you prefer using your own coffee beans we suggest using grinds prepared for metal filter, coarse ground or #9 in a 1-10 scale.
If you like stronger coffee, grind finer. (we do offer specialty filters for fine grinds, you can order them online if interested.)
- Pour the ground coffee into the bowl to cover the metal filter.
- Boil a cup of water, pour the water slowly and evenly on the coffee.
- Wait for about 1 minute for the coffee to brew and stir a couple of times during this time.
- Stir your coffee a few more times during the process and pour more hot water if needed.
- The whole process should take between 2-4 minutes.
- Compost the grinds shortly after you are done, and rinse your Canadiano with warm water.
Quick Pairing Guide:
Medium + Dark Roasts beans: Walnut
Medium + Light: Ash or Cherry
Most Versatile Use: Cherry & Walnut